- Jan 07, 2019 -
The ping-pong racket for your own choice is not only for every athlete, but also the desire of every table tennis enthusiast. In the table tennis competition, the fast attack and arc attack technology that integrates speed and rotation has become the current Mainstream. This is because using the anti-adhesive sponge racket to hit the ball, not only can get the rhythm speed required for the near-fast break, but also can get faster flight speed when hitting the ball vigorously, and because of the high coefficient of friction of the anti-adhesive, it is easy to There is a strong upswing when attacking the ball. When the ball is dropped, there will be a clear rapid forward due to the strong upswing. So whether it is on the stage, near or off the stage, you can use the anti-adhesive sponge racket. It's easier to get more winning factors, so most people choose to use anti-adhesive sponge rackets. However, modern table tennis still contains many different types of play and skills, tactics, which will put forward the performance of the racket. Different needs, so to understand the different types of technology and the relationship between different tactical requirements and the racket in order to choose a handy racket for yourself.
The types of table tennis play are generally divided into the following categories:
(1) Near-Taiwan fast attack type---This is the traditional style of Chinese table tennis team that has maintained its long-lasting popularity in the world table tennis world. Athletes who use this style of play usually use positive glue sponge or Anti-gel sponge shot, world champion Liu Guoliang, Deng Yaping is the leader in this type of play.
Near-field fast attack first requires the speed of hitting the ball to be fast, and strives to attack the rising point and the highest point of the ball on the table. The range of the hitting action is small, and more explosive force is used, and the force is applied by force. In order to improve the small action The explosive power and suddenness of the ball, the athlete usually chooses a heavier racquet, the weight of the slap-up bottom plate covering the sponge rubber on one side should be about 95 grams, and the weight of the racquet bottom plate covering the sponge rubber on both sides should be lighter, generally below 90 grams.
In order to improve the speed of the ball, the fast-paced athletes in the vicinity require the arc of the hitting ball to be as low as possible. Therefore, the technique of using less friction and hitting more and making the ball off the plate faster, such as: hurry, quick pull, fast break, Offensive techniques such as bombing and smashing. This requires the sponge to be softer and thinner, and the bottoming ball feels stronger. Therefore, athletes usually choose a seven-layer board or a thick bottom plate with a thickness of 6.5 mm or more.
In order to ensure the speed of the nearby attack, the near-fast attacker usually chooses the positive glue of the particles or the medium viscosity of the surface, the particles are shorter, and the speed is faster. The glue is a kind of harder, granules. Outer and larger rubber, it can be used to make a certain rotation. It should be matched with a sponge with a thickness of 1.8-2.1 mm and a hardness of about 35 degrees. The reverse glue should be matched with a thickness of 1.5-2.0. Millimeter, sponge with a hardness of about 40 degrees.
(2) Arc-breaking fast-breaking type----This is a combination of rotation and speed of the arc-ball into the rose-type play, is the current mainstream play. World champion Kong Linghui, Wang Nan, Li Ju, etc. belong to this type of play Law. Athletes use anti-adhesive to shoot.
The arc-breaking fast-breaking method requires the unification of rotation and speed. Therefore, the "whipping" attack technique combined with friction and smashing is used, such as: picking, pulling, tearing, reverse, wiping, smashing, etc. Ensure that you can get full friction and impact speed when hitting the ball. The ball wrench should not only have enough depth to eat the ball, but also have enough bottom strength. Therefore, the athletes choose softer wood and elastic wood. A five-layer base plate (around mm) or thinner (5.5-6.0 mm). The arc fast break technology uses more changing speed and rhythm in the game, sometimes close to the stage, sometimes leaving the stage, sometimes hitting the rising period of the ball, the high point period, and sometimes the falling period of the hitting ball, so not only the moving range is large, but also The range of the batting action is larger, and the self-powered force is more, which requires the weight of the racket to be lighter, so as to ensure that the grip is free and feels better when hitting the ball quickly. Therefore, the choice of straight is generally about 85 grams, especially the double-sided covered sponge glue should be lighter; the horizontal plate should also be below 90 grams.
In order to ensure the rotation of the arc attack, you should choose a reverse glue with a good surface viscosity and a slightly longer particle size; in order to ensure the speed of the attack, you should choose a harder (more than 45 degrees) thicker (2.1-2.2 mm) sponge.
(3) Fast attack combined with arc-type offensive play----This kind of play combines fast-breaking technology with arc-arc technology, and has the characteristics of two kinds of play, usually using anti-adhesive sponge or one side anti-adhesive One side of raw rubber sponge shot, such as world champion Wang Tao, Wang Chen and Hansen, Marin and other national players.
The fast break combined with the arc attack style requires the selection of a ball plate suitable for both fast break and arc ball, which is used for fast break and arc ball combination. Those who use more arcs should choose a five-layer bottom plate that is softer in thickness and thinner. On the contrary, people who use more fast-breaking techniques need to choose a harder, thicker seven-layer bottom plate. The thickness of the bottom plate is generally about 6.5 mm. The weight of the bottom plate of the single-sided sponge glue is about 90 grams, and the bottom plate of the double-sided sponge glue should be below 85 grams; the weight of the horizontal plate is usually between 90-95 grams.
The anti-adhesive can choose a sponge with a thickness of 2.1 mm and a hardness of about 45 degrees. Since most of the cross-handed backhand attacks are in the near stage, the sponge used for backhand shots should be thinner than the forehand, which is more conducive to fast attack technology. Use.
There are also some people who choose to use the raw rubber sponge for fast attack. The raw rubber is a kind of positive glue with soft rubber, large elasticity and large particles. It uses it to attack the ball fast, but the rotation is poor, so the attacking arc is better. Flat (sinking), choose the corresponding degree of sponge is 1.8-2.0 mm, the hardness is about 35 degrees; some people use long glue or semi-long glue to attack. The long rubber particles will be overwhelmed by the ball at the moment of hitting, and immediately rebound from different directions, so it is not easy to rub the ball to make autonomous rotation, so the hitting ball has more anti-rotation of the ball. At the same time, because the particles falling in different directions are not equal, the direction of the rebound force is not the same, so the arc of the return ball is erratic. The long rubber attack usually chooses a sponge with a thickness of 1.0-1.5 mm and a high hardness, so that it can maintain a certain hitting speed and make the return curve sag.
(4) Combining attack and cutting styles----This kind of play is called the combination of attack and cutting, but it is not 50% of attack and attack. Some people will serve to attack and cut the counterattack. The main scoring method, the change of the ball is only to disturb the opponent, create opportunities, such as the world champion Ding Song is like this, initially many people think that he is a defensive athlete, he is a big loss when he is playing the ball; some people cut the ball As the main means of scoring, the attack is just a tactical means of disturbing the other side, such as the national hand Wang Hui.
For athletes who attack and cut and play, the technical mastery must be very comprehensive. In order to ensure the rotation of the ball-cutting and arc-off attack, the anti-adhesive with better surface viscosity and slightly longer particles is usually selected; in order to ensure the ball-cutting and defensive Good control, often choose a sponge of moderate thickness (1.5-2.0 mm) and moderate softness and hardness (about 40 degrees).
The core of the combination of attack and cutting is "change"----rotation change, attack change, drop point change and rhythm change, so the selected racket should fully reflect and adapt to this change. Many people choose racquets with different performances on both sides, such as a sponge anti-adhesive for active rotation and attack. The other option is to use a very thin sponge with a thickness of 0.8 mm or less with long or positive glue or raw rubber. Anti-arc rubber, which is a low-elastic, non-stick anti-adhesive with a soft elastic low-elastic sponge with a thickness of about 1.5 mm for ball control and change.
The bottom plate selected by the combination of attacking and cutting is usually larger, so that the ball feels softer and the ball control time is longer. The larger the surface of the board makes the center of gravity of the hitting ball move forward, which is also conducive to the force of hitting the ball.
(5) Children athletes and beginners should pay attention to the following points when choosing a racket.
1. Since the type of play is still determined at the technical stage, it is necessary to choose a normal shot with a lighter weight, a better feel, and a lower elasticity, so as to grasp the ball control technique as soon as possible.
2. Children should choose a special racket suitable for the development level and hand shape of children's strength. In addition to the light weight of the racket, it is more important that the handle is thinner and thinner, which helps them to develop correct grip habits.
3. For children and beginners, an anti-adhesive sponge with a thickness of 1.8 mm and a hardness of about 40 degrees or a positive rubber sponge with a hardness of 35 degrees or less can be used. Children should try to use conventional racquets such as anti-adhesive or positive glue in the beginning stage, which is beneficial to comprehensive learning techniques.
When choosing anti-adhesive, you should first check whether it has been approved by the ITTF and whether it has the mark of ITTF. Secondly, the viscosity of the rubber surface and the presence of impurities should be observed.
In addition to selecting the thickness and hardness when selecting the sponge, firstly, it should be observed whether the foaming is uniform, the thickness is consistent, and the surface is flat; then the sponge is placed on a hard surface and pressed with a finger. The good sponge should feel pressed and softened. And have the elasticity of the top hand; put the sponge on the hand to feel its weight and activity, then smash it into a ball and then suddenly let go, observe the speed of the sponge unfolding and the wrinkles on the sponge surface after the expansion, the elastic sponge should be more specific Light, spread faster, and almost no wrinkles on the surface.
- Table Tennis Tables
- Introduction To Table Tennis Tables
- Table Tennis Tables Specification S...
- The Origin Of Table Tennis
- Table Tennis Racket
- Base Plate Indicator
- Table Tennis Racket Floor Selection
- The Choice Of The Table Tennis Rack...
- Elbow Support
- The Role Of Elbow Protection
- How To Choose Rubber For Table Tenn...